Adventures in Cooking

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Oh how I love packages from oz!

After much grousing and grumbling (on our part), my lovely in-laws were finally able to negotiate the new FDA rules (terrorized food!) and sent our sem-regular package of goodies across. Hurrah for replenishment of my precious cherry ripe stash! But super extra-duper hurrah for replenishment of our tim tam stash (which had dwindled to nothing). I say "YES!" to the tia maria tim tams......

Now if only we could figure out a way for my mother in law to ship across one of her frangipani pies, a trifle, and a few of the crayfish that D's dad has caught and stocked his freezer with this summer....oh and some bottles of capel vale (late harvest, or a cab or a merlot).....oh and. and. and......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home