Adventures in Cooking

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

My food philosophy:

If it is good, eat it.

If it is good for you? Eat it with gusto.


Right oh, here we go. I thought it only fair to blog my food adventures instead of boring my friends with the recounting and endless discussion about what's been cooking at my house.

I don't claim to be a fabulous cook, but I do assert that I'm adventurous. My way of cooking is usually to read lots and lots and lots of recipe books, food books, and talk to lots of people about food to get some inspiration. I rarely cook to a recipe, but will often use a recipe as inspiration using whtever we have on hand to make a meal. Every once in a while I will buy ingredients for a specific dish in mind, but usually end up fudging the end product a bit to suit either our budget or our particular mood.

I'm currently trying to become vegetarian, and eat healthier... but will often slip up and eat something totally indulgent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home